Counting Coup Countdown...

The Luge

Levi Leipheimer ripping up the single-track...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Give Blood...

Here's an exerpt from Valentino Bandito on his experience a recent EFT Chupacabra ride...

Check this out …

When I got home I noticed my jersey torn near my left shoulder and upper arm with nice blood stain (looked like a mauling from a chupacabra bite). Underneath I had a nasty gash on upper arm that I must of got when I almost dumped on the first switch back coming down Bonsai (the one with the big cactus grabbing at you on both sides).

Cleaned the wound, but it was deep looked like it needed stitches but it was a little late for trip to hospital. A little J&J surgical sealant (sterile crazy glue) and a few butter fly strips and all is well. Will carry this stuff on future long rides, works well - better than the “Rambo” technique with needle and monofilament line.

Final thoughts … If you don’t give blood on the trail, it means you are not riding hard enough.

Can you say Ronson? Way to go Bandito...Ride It Like You Stole It!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ronson is right! He still has not got back on his bike. Rambo Bandito did not even know he was injured until he got home! What a Stud!

    ReplyDelete